Submission of Form
- Prospectus and Admission Form, may be obtained from the admission offices of Peshawar Model Degree Colleges, after the declaration of SSC Annual Examination results of Peshawar, Mardan and Abbottabad or other boards.
- Application for admission must be submitted on the provided admission form attached with prospectus during Registration. Photocopy of the admission form will not be accepted.
- Application for admission, complete in all respects, is to be submitted to the College office on or before the notified date during office hours.
- Merit lists will be displayed on the notice-boards of the respective college two days after the last date of submission of application forms.
- Short-listed applicants must register themselves in the college office and get date for interview from the admission office. Applicants along with their Parents / Guardians must appear for interview on the specified date.Those, who fail to appear for interview with parent or guardian shall not be considered for admission.
- To confirm admission, successful applicants must make all the requisite payments to College Bursar within two working days from the day of interview, failing which their admission shall be considered cancelled.
- The applicants must ensure that their course-selection is correct. Students will not be allowed to change their subjects after a lapse of two weeks.Admission granted to a student in any class / section shall be final.
- Successful applicants and their parents / legal guardians shall give written undertaking to the college that any breach of discipline by the applicants would lead to their expulsion from the college without any prior warning or notice, which can not be challenged in any court of law.