- Minimum age limit for admission in FA/FSc Part-I is 15 years and maximum age limit 19 years.
- Students with 'E' grade or compartment in SSC / Intermediate examination are not eligible for admission in HSSC Part-I and Part-II.
- To be eligible for admission, the candidates must have passed the SSC Annual Examination in preceding session of the admission year.
- Candidates found with bad character certificate or convicted in any criminal offence by a court of law are not eligible for admission in Peshawar Model Degree Colleges.
- Admission to Peshawar Model Degree Colleges remains the discretion of the Principal.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason. PMDCs also offer provisional admission to the students on the basis of class 9th result.