- Students are required to attend classes (lectures, practicals, tutorials) regularly throughout the academic session
- If any student is absent for six consecutive days without submission of leave application, his/her name will be struck of from the college roll.
- If a student is absent for a valid reason, his leave-application must be sent to the Principal on the same / next day, signed by his Parents / Guardian.
- The college administration appreciates 90% or above attendance in the college
- No Ex-Park leave including Umra/Hajj will be granted during the session
- In all cases, leave taken by the student shall be at his own risk. Even a medical certificate shall not condone a deficiency in the required attendance percentage.
- Leave / absence just before or after a local / gazetted holiday is not acceptable and is subject to penalty.